eelo: enable gesture options in settings menu
this commit will add the aosp gesture menu in settings like swipe up gesture as mention in the issue below.
Type of change
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to not work as expected)
- This change requires a documentation update
How has this been tested?
Navigate to Settings -> System. Gestures
- My code follows the style guidelines of this project
- I have performed a self-review of my own code
- I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
- I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
- New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes
- Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules