[q] Updater: Adapt displayVersion to show proper versioning
These are the steps to reproduce the said crash:
- Install https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/priv/os/build/-/jobs/289064/artifacts/file/zips/FP3/e-1.0-alpha.2-q-20220413178210-stable-FP3.zip
Settings > Developer Options > Connect to /e/OS test channel
- Check for updates
- Start Installing
Apr 28 2022update
- Once 25 MB is downloaded, hit Pause.
- Reboot the phone
- Opening Updater app crashes.
- Follow Test environment
- Download Updater-q.apk, which was built against this branch
adb install Updater-q.apk
- Crash no longer happens
Preversionwas not initialized, in this scenario and leads to a null object reference
- Crash introduced with the reverted commit in the MR.
Test procedure explained
Tested on fresh install
Tested applied as an update