Screen mirroring causes reboot on Q beta with FP3
- /e/ version: e-0.12-q-2020110282350-dev-FP3
- Device model(s): FP3 (regular, not plus)
Sharing the phone display via Screen Cast causes the phone to reboot.
Steps to reproduce
- use "Screen Cast" from the quick settings menu
- tap "settings"
- use the three vertical dots menu to "Enable wireless display" (if not already enabled)
- select a device (TV, media player, etc.) to connect
What is the current behavior?
- the other device (Samsung BD-J 5900 player in my case) shows "Connecting"
- the phone reboots
What is the expected correct behavior?
- the other device mirrors the screen of the phone
- the phone does not reboot
Relevant logs (
I don't have a log at the moment, but a similar issue had been reported and fixed in Pie: #1232 (closed)