Wireless display cannot be enabled
- /e/ version: 0.9-p-2020042851769-test-FP3
- Device model: FP3
- When it started to occur: right from the beginning
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: no
/e/ is missing the option to enable Wireless Display that's present in the stock ROM of the FP3.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
What is the current behavior?
No devices are found, which is the same behaviour in stock ROM before enabling Wireless Display using the menu that does not exist on /e/.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Then potential wireless display devices are found and can be connected to.