"Street-Complete" App does not update
- /e/ version: Pie /e/0.8-20200416 & /e/0.8-20200427
- Device model: Poco
- When it started to occur: since Street-Complete asked for the 19.0alpha update
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: ?
I was trying to update the open source app Street-Complete with the the AppsStore.
- This did not work with the old installer (app update process seemed to work up to the end, but then the app was still indicated as to be updated. the version number remained unchanged.
- It die not work with the new installer either: AppsStroe indicates "installing" for half an hour, but seems not to end. Behavior feels somewhat similar to #1163 (closed)
Additional remark: AppsStroe is trying to update to an Alpha version (from 18.0 to 19.0-alpha1). F-Droid is proposing the same update. Nevertheless, I feel it would be advisable that AppsStore does not propose updates to an Alpha version.
Relevant logs (
With Apps V2 (which is still labeled v.1.1.6) logcat_04-29-2020_11-13-54-StreetComplete-Appinstaller-V2.txt