Fix issue#2899 - background not centered
After recent UI changes there was some minor issue with the circled background, presented on the months related screens, that is kept centered in relation to the foreground number.
Type of change
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
How has this been tested?
This issue is device dependent and can be observed on the device with very high screen density. I tested it on my Samsung A5, but failed to spot the problem.
I've changed some /e/OS related configuration and managed to run the app on the Android emulator, on Pixel 4 XL, where I could reproduce the issue. This enabled me to analyze the problem and fix it.
In order to verify the fix run the app on a device that is known to have this issue, and choose "Month" option from a navigation drawer. Current day of month should be highlighted and centered inside circular background.
- My code follows the style guidelines of this project
- I have performed a self-review of my own code
- I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
- I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
- New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes
- Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules