1442-Start McsService and CheckinService at boot.
Start McsService and CheckinService on boot; this fixes the issue that on a newly flashed /e/, Google Cloud Messanging does not always connect to Google's servers and so newly installed apps don't receive notifications until a later time (usually until a reboot). Lowered default GCM heartbeats to 60 seconds (from 300 seconds).
Type of change
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
How has this been tested?
Replaced the original GmsCore.apk from e-0.9-n-2020051153544-dev-herolte, flashed to phone. Observed that Google Cloud Messaging connects a couple of minutes after /e/ starts (Settings -> MicroG -> Google Cloud Messaging). Installed Signal, observed that it registered in Google Cloud Messaging, observed that Signal does not ask to always run in the background.
- My code follows the style guidelines of this project
- I have performed a self-review of my own code
- I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
- I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
- New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes
- Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules