Fix: Crash when exiting app while rotating the device
This MR is intended to fix the crashes which occur when user tries to go to home-screen simultaneously moving to BlissLauncher.
Type of change
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to not work as expected)
- This change requires a documentation update
How has this been tested?
- Close all open activities (swipe right to remove them from recent apps)
- Enable screen rotation, but keep in portrait
- Open Music app (or any other with landscape support)
- Rotate phone to get in landscape mode
- As soon as the android home button is placed on the right, press it.
- BlissLauncher should not crash with this fix.
- My code follows the style guidelines of this project
- I have performed a self-review of my own code
- I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
- I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
- New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes
- Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules