Crash when exiting app while changing screen orientation
- /e/ version: 0.7-2020010636666
- Device model: Galaxy S9
- When it started to occur: -
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes (/e/ Hobart test)
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
When the user is in a app in landscape mode, if he presses "home button" at the same time he switches to portrait, the Launcher crash.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Install the /e/ test build
- Open an app, switch to landscape mode
- Press "home button" to come back on the app grid, and at the same time, switch to
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Come back to launcher without crashing
Relevant logs (