Error message when using camera in lock screen
- /e/ version: e-0.7-n-2020021140863
- Device model: samsung S7 edge
- When it started to occur: today and with precedent versions.
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: I don't know.
Error message "Bliss Launcher a cessé de fonctionner" when using app camera on lock screen and return to home screen.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a tierce app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Use app camera on lock screen. Try to return on home screen. And the message appear. When tap "rouvrir l'application" the message disappear.
What is the current behavior?
The phone work normally after this minor bug.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (