Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge "zeroltexx" | OTA update is not automatically installed via TWRP
- /e/ version: e-0.7-n-2019122535327-dev-zeroltexx and e-0.7-n-2020011337416-dev-zeroltexx
- Device model: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge “zeroltexx”
- When it started to occur: 17.12.2019 | e-0.7-n-2019121734423-dev
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes!
- Reproducible with LineageOS: No, because there is no longer an official LOS 14.1
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a tierce app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
The problem | OTA update is not automatically installed via TWRP
Steps to reproduce For further details please see → here
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior? Correct errors.
Relevant logs (
For further details please see → here