Settings -> Audio crashes after changing to custom ringtone
- /e/ version: 0.7-2019110830013
- Device model:SM-G935F
- When it started to occur: after changing to a custom ringtone
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: already tested on the last version available for the device
- Reproducible with LineageOS: unknown
After changing to a custom ringtone (previously recorded with the audio recording default app) opening the Audio section of the Setting menu causes the Settings app to crash (see screenshot). No audio-related setting is anymore usable and the setting cannot be reversed since entering the Audio section is impossible.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a tierce app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Change incoming call ringtone to the attached audio recording
What is the current behavior?
Opening Setting -> Audio causes a Settings crash
What is the expected correct behavior?
Audio section should be opening
Relevant logs (