SD card problem
- /e/ version:0.7-o-2019121233832-dev-beryllium
- Device model:Poco F1
- When it started to occur:I think after the update of 20191129
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:didn't try
My 128GB samsung sd card which was working properly before the 20191129 update became suddenly corrupted and is now unusable (impossible to format neither from the phone nor from the computer (tried with ubuntu and windows). I bought a new one (also samsung sdxc 128GB and when I put it into the phone, the device reboot continuously without being able to boot completely. Summary
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a tierce app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (