GoPro App support
- /e/ version:
- Device model:Mi Note 3
- When it started to occur: installing GoPro App
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: No problems on latest Lineage
Summary Installed the GoPro App (necessary for my camera) but I can only install the older version 5.2
That version does not work with GoPro Hero 8 Black. Tried to install the latest version 6.8 but get the message: already installed. Not true as I can see in System. Tried with an external downloaded GoPro 6.8 APK, does not work. Finally started all over again with latest Lineage, with latest MindTheGapps-9.0.0-arm64-20190615_031441 and then I got the GoPro App 6.8 working.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
The problem: Cannot install the latest GoPro App via GoogleApps
Steps to reproduce
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (