Increase size of attachment on ecloud webmail
- /e/ version: All
- Device model: All
- When it started to occur: Existing size limitation
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: Not Applicable
Mail sent from /e/ cloud has a limitation on size.
- An attachment above 2 Mb (?) does not get sent or displays a warning
- Create a new email from the ecloud webmail
- Attach a file greater than 2 mb
- The email may get sent but the attachment does not go with it.
Relevant logs (
Send the email from an IMAP client.
- Increase max_upload_size and max_post_size on PHP, as well as nginx and apache
- Figure out how to access RainLoop admin interface (used to be appending ?admin to the URL when standalone)
- Increase setting in rainloop admin interface