- Add some example of providers, with links (Hetzner and OVH is a good start).
Create Ubuntu VPS
- Based on the providers list given in Requirements, explain how to create a VPS with them. Adding some screenshots could be useful.
It says "point the domain at it". We have to add some documentation, with some screenshots, about:
- where can I buy a domain?
- how I can configure it?
Start bootstrap process
- Say how to connect over ssh from on Windows/Ubuntu/OSX (and which tools have to be installed, especially on Windows)
- Are there any questions to answer during the bootstrap-generic.sh script? If yes, it could be interesting to develop this part, giving an example questions/answers
Manual account creation
- Insist more about the necessity to change the default admin password!
- Give some screenshots to know where is the security tab
- I assume we choose the OnlyOffice installation during the bootstrap-generic.sh? If not, add somewhere else where it's defined
- Give an example of the showInfo.sh result, to have an idea of the expected result of this command
- About Welcome services, is it accessible by anyone, or only for admin? I mean, is it possible for everyone who discover this page to create an account? If yes, it is possible to disable this feature?
- Spam: how to manage filters?
- mail: do mail accounts are created during the "welcome" account creation process?
Setting up /e/ OS with /e/ selfhosting
Maybe add into the screenshot an example of the url to add (is
Add a part about security and risks
- strong password for admin account
- use a separate account for administration and personal use
- manage ssh access
- backup data, and recovery process