contact import via vcf file to e.drive doesn't work
I have exported 780 contacts from my Huawei P10 phone via vcf export. Than I have tried to import this vcf file to my e.drive contacts. But nothing happens. I have tried the following steps:
- imported the vcf file to my Evolution address book on my ubuntu laptop. All 780 contacts are imported.
- Exporting the contacts from evolution into a new vcf file
- try to import the new vcf file on e.drive -- only 80 Contacts are imported
Than I have tried this on my own nextcloud 14 server
- Import of the original vcf file --- failed
- Import the new vcf file from evolution --- 779 contacts are imported -- 1 gets lost
- Exporting the 779 contacts from my own Nextcloud server into a third vcf file
- Importing the third vcf file into e.drive ---- 228 contacts where imported
From another user from telegram group I know, that he have had the same problem. He have tried to import 200 contacts but only 100 where really imported.