IceCatmobile browser app can not be installed from e-foundation app store
- /e/ version: 0.7-2020021541379
- Device model: LG G5
- When it started to occur: always
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: not checked before
- Reproducible with LineageOS: not checked
The IceCatmobile browser will be loaded from the e-foundation app store, but not installed - simply stops.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a tierce app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Try to install the IceCatmobile browser directly withe the app store app from you phone.
What is the current behavior?
App will be downloaded and then button turns to "installation" and remains like this without any progress.
Software version incompatibility.