Micro g core error messages - "stopped working"
- /e/ version:0.7-2020021541379
- Device model:ONEPLUS A3003
- When it started to occur:Just after the last /e/ update
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: ?
When I connect to my banking application (banque v 5.10.1 - caisse d'épargne), every time since the last update on February 15th, the same message appears: "micro g core has stopped working." It doesn't stop the application from working, but it didn't before the update.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Open and connect to the application Banque
What is the current behavior?
A pop-up message : "micro g core a cessé de fonctionner."
What is the expected correct behavior?
Don't receive a error message