Last OTA update not taken into account for Galaxy SM.G930F
- /e/ version:/e/OS 0.7-2020021341116
- Device model:Galaxy SM.G930F
- When it started to occur:last OTA proposed
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:/e/OS 07-2020021140863
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
Update of 13 February 2020 (V /e/OS 0.7-2020021341116) Following the automatic proposal of MAJ, I download and install it. No problem during the installation but after rebooting the device I notice that the phone considers that it is still on the previous version (V /e/OS 07-2020021140863) and in the Update section it proposes me to download (again) the version of February 13th.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (