app Moneybird crashes when entering pincode
- /e/ version: pie
- Device model: a3xelte
- When it started to occur: when i set my Moneybird app to require a pin for opening
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: e 0.7 pie test version, provided by Manoj
- Reproducible with LineageOS: don't know
the Moneybird app works fine, but when i put in the settings of Moneybird that i want to guard the app with a pincode, upon starting up the app the next time, it crashes. Only possibility to solve the problem: deinstall the app and reinstall it. ps currently Moneybird is not yet available on the /e/ app store, but i have requested it. I downloaded it via Aurora.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a tierce app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- download Moneybird app from Aurora (or from /e/ app store if it is available now)
- login with your user name and password
- sett a pincode to guard the app
- close the app
- open the app - now it crashes
What is the current behavior?
crashes upon opening - i get an error saying that the app keeps stopping.
What is the expected correct behavior?
app should open as normally without a pincode safeguard
Relevant logs (
- don't use a pincode to guard entry to the app
Perhaps the pincode is linked to some Google service?