Device blocked in standby mode
- /e/ version:
- Device model: starlte
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
- Related community thread: https://community.e.foundation/t/probleme-sortie-de-veille/11361
The device has some difficulties to quit standby mode.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a tierce app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Use a Galaxy S9
- enable power saving
- use the device until battery becomes low (<15%)
- lock the device to enable standby mode
What is the current behavior?
When the user uses buttons to wake up the device, nothing happens
What is the expected correct behavior?
When the user uses buttons, the device quit the standby mode
Relevant logs (