Tasks app ask for the account
- /e/ version: e-20200106
- Device model: starlte
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
When an ecloud account is added, the Tasks app ask the user which account have to be used.
This improvement concerns
What is the current behavior?
After having add a new ecloud account, the Tasks app ask which account have to be used.
What is the improved behavior?
The Tasks app automatically choose the ecloud account by default.
What does it bring?
Less confusion for the user.
The user will not have to ask himself about the setting to choose.
- Install /e/ on the device
- At first boot, add an ecloud account
- Tasks should not ask anything
- You should be able to see you tasks into Tasks app