Lock screen update notification from AppsStore does not redirect to AppsStore
- /e/ version: latest oreo (24-12-2019)
- Device model: Poco F1/beryllium
- When it started to occur: for a long time
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: no (as there is no AppsStore available)
In case I am notified on my lock screen about new app updates available in AppsStore and I double-click on the notification I am not redirected to AppsStore
Steps to reproduce
- Wait until you receive a notification about new app update arrivals
- Make sure that you have lock screen notifications from AppsStore enabled
- Switch-off and on again the screen of your device
- Now you should have a notification on the lock screen from AppsStore informing about new app arrived for update.
- Double-click on notification.
What is the current behavior?
When following the steps above to reproduce the issue, the user is not directed to the AppsStore in order to allow the update of the notified apps. instead the user is direct just to the device's home screen.
What is the expected correct behavior?
When double-clicking on the update notification, I should be redirected right to the AppsStore allowing me to update the apps in question.
The behavior described occurred in a phone with a screen lock but without password etc
Not sure whether this issue is related to General Management of the OS o the AppsStore
If I click on the notification in a system where I have already unlocked, I am redirected correctly to the AppsStore.