Device keeps restarting (esp on low battery)
- /e/ version: violet. e/OS/ 0.7-2019121434061
- Device model:Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- When it started to occur: At time of first installation on 4th December 2019.
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:Not tried
The phone reboots at random intervals. Sometimes the phone loses its wifi passwords. I have mainly kept the phone batery charged to between 25% and 85%. However yesterday I allowed the phone to run down to 15% and lower and the phone rebooted a number of times. It may be coincidental but I THINK it rebooted every time the battery charge dropped by 1 percentage point.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Simply leave the phone on and operate normally
What is the current behavior?
Phone freezes (for about 5 seconds) and then reboots.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The phone should not reboot
Relevant logs (
Workaround Just keep restarting. Add back in wifi passwords if necessary
Sorry, no idea.