Widgets - Issue when deleting apps with widgets installed
- /e/ version: v1.0rc-r
- Device model(s): beryllium
- Device rooted: no
As the titles says: I encountered an issue when deleting an app with its widget installed before. The installed widget was not removed entirely (see screenshot with remainings from three widgets).
- Install an app that is coming with widgets - take for instance "Forecastie" from the F-Droid repository.
- Install one of the available widgets for from this app.
- Uninstall the app (but not the widget
As a consequence, there are empty frames from the widget remaining in the widget space, whereas when trying to edit/all a widget, there is no way of deleting those traces.
Luckily, when rebooting the device, all prior traces from deleted widgets in the widget list disappear.
What is the expected correct behaviour?
- When uninstalling an app, eventually installed widgets linked to this app should be uninstalled automatically - without leaving any kind of traces.