Browser crashes when trying to open a new tab just after the "Open links in incognito tabs always" feature has been disabled
- /e/ version: 0.19-q and 0.19-p
- Device model(s): FP3
- Device rooted: no
Reported by a customer. Browser crashes in a specific condition (definitely not a priority issue).
Steps to reproduce
- Open Browser.
- Enable "Open links in incognito tabs always" in Settings > Privacy and security.
- Close and reopen browser.
- Disable "Open links in incognito tabs always".
- Go back and open a "New tab".
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (