Phone Audio Unreliable
- /e/ version: e-0.18-20210815130251
- Device model(s): angler (Nexus 6P)
- Device rooted: yes/no
Phone call audio is unreliable, particularly on incoming calls. Many times, the other end cannot hear me when they call me. Similar to this issue I reported for my Nexus 6 Lineage for MicroG.
Steps to reproduce
- Receive (or make) a phone call
- Ask other end if they can hear me
- Hope they can.
- If not, hang up and try again.
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Phone call audio should be reliable.
Relevant logs (
Retry the call, outbound or inbound.