2-button and gesture navigation stop working after opening an app in full-screen landscape
- /e/ version: 0.18-q-20210821131294-dev-FP3
- Device model(s): FP3
- Device rooted: no
After updating to the latest version I activated the 2-button and the gesture navigation. Both work fine until you open an app in full-screen landscape mode, e.g. games. I tried this multiple times and the result was always the same.
Steps to reproduce
- Update to the latest version
- Activate gesture navigation
- Open an app that is displayed in full-screen landscape mode.
- Try leaving the app by clicking on the navigation bar or swiping it up.
- The navigation stops working.
What is the current behavior?
2-button and gesture navigation both work fine first and then stop working.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The navigation doesn't stop working.
Rebooting the smartphone makes the navigation work again. However, it doesn't solve the problem that full-screen landscape mode makes the navigation stop working. Without re-booting, the 3-button navigation still works fine.