- /e/ version: 0.16-q
- Device model(s): FP3+
Auto-fill with Bitwarden in e-Browser: URL is always foundation.e.browser
Steps to reproduce
- install Bitwarden and create account
- enable auto-fill
- create an item and add the website link
- launch the e-Browser
- open any website and go to the login form
- select "Auto-fill with Bitwarden"
- now it opens the Bitwarden app
- it should now show suggestions for this website
In the standard browser of the Fairphone3+ with /e/-os on it, it seems that the bitwarden app does not get access to the specific website that you are in. It only sees the browser, which is not very handy for a password manager that couples websites with credentials.
Currently, it doesn't find any credentials because Bitwarden only sees foundation.e.browser instead of the actual website that you visit with the browser.
What is the current behavior? It searches for items for foundation.e.browser
What is the expected correct behavior? It should search for items for the current website
Relevant logs (