Show user warning when installing previous OS
- /e/ version: All
- Device model(s): All
The user should be shown a pop up mentioning they are installing a lower OS than current
Steps to reproduce
What is the current behavior?
- Refresh the Updater app
- It shows multiple available images for installation
- Based on the available options the user chooses one and installs
- If the OS version of the build is lower than the current OS version this installation can cause a device to go into a bootloop or at worst brick
What is the expected correct behavior?
- Users should be shown a pop up mentioning that they are attempting to install the previous version of the OS
- If possible the Updater should not display lower OS levels
Relevant logs (