"Visit help page" button makes Browser crash when another option is enabled
- /e/ version: 0.16-q
- Device model(s): FP3
Steps to reproduce
- In Browser > Settings > Privacy and security, enable the "Open links in incognito tabs always".
- Now go in Browser > Settings > AdBlock settings. Click on "Visit help page".
What is the current behavior?
- Browser tries to display the web page in the webview but it comes back to the Brwser > Settings screen.
- Again, go to AdBlock settings and click on "Visit help page".
- This time it will display a "Browser keeps stopping".
What is the expected correct behavior?
Instead, we should see the requested web page in the webview.
Relevant logs (
Disable the "Open links in incognito tabs always" setting in Browser > Privacy and security.