Dialer history is missing data on consecutive calls of a particular party
- /e/ version: 0.16-q
- Device model(s): h850
Dialer history is missing data on consecutive calls of a particular party. When a party calls / is called several times after each other, the history reveals only the time of the last interaction.
Steps to reproduce
- Call any party several times after each other, or
- Receive or reject a call and call back
- Observe the call history in Dialer
What is the current behavior?
Symbols (incoming, rejected call) are displayed in a row, but time is revealed only for the last interaction. History of calls is not displayed with the contact or at the Dialer history.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- The history of the interactions could be stored and displayed with the contact. To show contact, tap contact icon. (So does Signal app). (Preferred option)
- The history of the interactions could be displayed on a submenu to the history list.
Relevant logs (