/e/ account can't be removed from the Mail app even if "Mail" sync is disabled in system settings
- /e/ version: 0.16-q-stable
- Device model(s): FP3
People who don't want to use their /e/ account in Mail can't.
Steps to reproduce
- Add you /e/ account in Settings > Account > Add account > /e/.
- Disable Mail sync in Settings > Account > email@example.com > Account sync > disable "Mail".
- Reset the Mail app : Settings > Apps & notifications > Mail > Storage & cache > Clear storage > OK.
- Open Mail. The /e/ account is still there. Long press on it and "Remove account" won't work.
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
It should respect our wish not to use Mail.
Relevant logs (