FP3+ rings but the Phone app isn't displayed to take the call
- /e/ version: 0.14-q-stable
- Device model(s): FP3+
Steps to reproduce
The issue occurs only the first time a new number phone calls:
- Caller 1: first call > fail
- Caller 1: second call > success
- Caller 2: first call > fail
- Caller 2: second call > success
What is the current behavior?
- When the phone is locked, every time than a new number calls, the phone rings, the screen stays black, and when the phone is unlocked the Phone app isn't displayed to be able to take the call.
- When the phone is unlocked, the phone rings but nothing is displayed to be able to take the call.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The Phone app should be displayed immediately when somebody is calling for the first time (even if the phone is locked).
Relevant logs (
Using another Phone app by default (Simple Dialer) solves the issue.