minimum Brightness way too high (FP2)
- /e/ version: 0.11-p-2020082870302-dev-FP2
- Device model(s): Fairphone 2
The minimum screen brightness is way too high. It is so high that you can still easily see everything on the screen at daylight.
Steps to reproduce
- install /e/ on FP2
- slide brightness slider to the very left
What is the current behavior?
- screen stays quite bright (enough to comfortably read at daylight)
- happens both with adaptive brightness on or off
What is the expected correct behavior?
- the screen should become uncomfortably dark to see stuff at daylight (at least with adaptive brightness off)
- ... and correspondingly "comfortably non-blinding" in a room with no lights at night
... not needed(? let me know)
As far as I remember, the FP Open OS had the same issue initially and they fixed it.