Misbehaviour when adding address @ecloud
- /e/ version: 0.12-p
- Device model(s): Beryllium
I am observing another misbehaviour while using my contacts in ecloud's webbackend (I recently reported this one: #1962 (closed)). I am not sure whether this is an ecloud specific or a Nextcloud issue..
- I login to my ecloud.global account
- I create a contact with an address (or just add/modify an address from an existing contact)
- I create a contact with an address (or just add an address from an existing contact): Now the newly created address contains the same data of the address previously created.
- This happens from now on until I logout and login again. When I create/modify an address it starts from the beginning....