/e/ update ask factory reset at reboot
On last updates, for some users, the first reboot after applying the update failed. Recovery ask for a factory reset.
Important: we reverting the v0.12 and v0.12.1 to avoid other errors.
Steps to reproduce
That's our main blocking point at the moment: we don't know yet precisely what are the circumstances when it occurs.
But, basically, the scenario is applying the update.
Here our abandoned hypothesis:
- wrong signature
- A/B issue
- recent problem (v0.12.1): I faced the issue once when updating from v0.10 to v0.11
What is the current behavior?
At reboot, recovery asks for a factory reset
What is the expected correct behavior?
Reboot with the update applied
Relevant logs (
Some messages share on community channels
other visible at https://community.e.foundation/t/issues-with-last-ota-update and &19
Questions to ask to a user who faced this issue
I'm Romain and I'm working on /e/ project as Engineering manager. I saw your message on testing group channel about the last update which failed to applied on your device. We are sorry about the situation. To better understand where the problem is coming from, would you please take few minutes to answer the following questions?
Thank you in advance!
- Which device do you have?
- Which android version do you run?
- When did you install /e/ on your device?
- When did you try to apply the last update?
- How did you apply the update?
- What behavior did you faced?
- Does the device keep bootlooping?
- Does the device reboot to bootloader or recover after a while?
- Did you manually to wipe userdata after this caused?
- Did the device reboot to recovery and ask you to Factory reset data to continue?
- Did you faced this behavior previously?
- Do you switch to other ROMs on a regular basis on this device, including /e/ test builds?
- on A/B devices, you can switch to the other partition
- on other devices, you can sideload the previous update