Incoming call does not trigger notification, when Dialer is left in foreground and screen is locked
Incoming call does not trigger notification, when Dialer is left in foreground and screen is locked.
Steps to reproduce
- leave the Dialer app in foreground
- let the screen dim or lock (might not be so relevant)
- call the device from another phone and kill the call by the caller
- do not touch the tested device during ringing, act as being away from the device
- simulate coming back to the device and tap the screen or pull up the screen to show the notifications, not the lock screen
What is the current behavior?
No call notification is displayed on the screen or in the status bar. The Dialer shows the incoming call, but it is not highlighted in bold.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Call notification is displayed and the call shall be highlighted on bold.
The user may come to the device and tap on a different new notification (mail, message, social message). The relevant app opens after the unlock request and the incoming call is to be never revealed unless called or question in the future.
Relevant logs (
Do not leave the Dialer on.