Jiggling icons in launcher
- /e/ version: Pie
- Device model: OnePlus 7 plus - Guacamole
- When it started to occur: Latest build
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Not sure
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
Individual icon jiggling on Bliss Launcher
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Flashed the latest official build - e-0.11-p-2020082870302-dev-guacamole.zip as a clean install.
- Next installed a third party app - ProtonMail
- As the main screen was full the icon came up on the second screen
- Deleted one of the installed apps on the main screen.
- Wanted to move the ProtonMail icons to the main screen and dragged and dropped it to the main screen
- Succeeded after a few attempts but the icon kept jiggling
What is the current behavior? The newly dragged icon jiggles while the rest of the installed app icons are stationary
What is the expected correct behavior?
Icon jiggle behavior should be consistent - either all the installed app icons should jiggle or none should jiggle.
Relevant logs (
[logcat.txt](/uploads/148e460a132d52cf4a210b2d5481181b/logcat.txt) A [video of this behavior](https://ecloud.global/s/wE9op7HHNAqFCpC)