Synchronisation issues with default Mail app
- /e/ version: 0.11-2020082870302
- Device model: ONEPLUS A6003 (OnePlus 6) - Enchilada
- When it started to occur: aftrer updating to 0.11 version
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
I experience synchronisation issues with this new version. Basically, sometimes no synchronisation happens during hours. This is when I refreshed manunally that I realised I had received emails a couple of hours before. Auto synchronisation does not seem to work well.
I tried to delete the mail account and create it again. I deleted the cache of the app I forced the app to stop I rebooted the phone But nothing helped to fix this.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Not really applicable
What is the current behavior?
No synchronisation sometimes. Sometimes I get emails but no notification (I'll open a new issue for this).
What is the expected correct behavior?
Auto synchronisation every 5 minutes as set in the settings.
Relevant logs (
Manual sync every now and then
Maybe a specific setting changed in the Mail app? Not sure it is code related but no idea really.