Problem with synchronisation
- /e/ version: 0.10p
- Device model: Beryllium
- When it started to occur: likely with last 0.9p-version
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: don't know
Synchronisation of my devices' photos with the cloud storage is not working for me. For the moment I am not sure if it is the same issue that occurred some months back.
- It only concerns "photo" upload so far (my standard cam is not OpenCamera).
- Last photo upload dates from 8 days ago
- under settings>account>...@e.email>account sync all toggles are set to ON, last picture and video sync is from today 9:44
The same issue occurred with the last 0.9p-built (e-0.9-p-2020072865179), but I noticed it only after a system reinstallation in early August 2020 as some of the photos I had taken earlier had gone.
The device is unusable
The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
The bug concerns a third party app
The bug concerns security
The bug concerns privacy
In my case nothing special: just running 0.10p