Widget edit button under home button
- /e/ version: 0.9-o-2020070161105-stable-star2lte
- Device model: SM-G965F
- When it started to occur: since /e/ update from 0.9-o-2020051554229-stable-star2lte
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: I gess yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: Do not know
Since update the widget screen of Bliss Launcher is displayed full screen under bottom buttons. So EDIT button is under home button.
The device is unusable
The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
The bug concerns a third party app
The bug concerns security
The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
In Bliss Launcher swipe right to display widgets screen. You should have enough widgets so that the total length of your widgets is at least your screen size. Then you can swipe up and see EDIT button under home button.
What is the current behavior?
EDIT button is under home button.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Widget display should not pass under buttons.
Relevant logs (
- Get the old version back: reduce widget display size by buttons bar size so that widgets do not pass under buttons
- Do not display bar buttons when displaying widget screen (therefore the only way to get them back is to swipe left do go back to Bliss Launchers' first apps screen, and avoid the brutal transition when pressing home button is Bliss Launcher widgets).