images take long to upload to the /e/ server, even when the /a/ account setting say the device is synced
- /e/ version: Pie test version july
- Device model: a3xelte
- When it started to occur: always
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: ?
I often take screenshots on my phone that I then need to use on my PC. There is a strange behaviour in the /e/ sync to server: even after I do a manual sync in the /e/ account settings, and the sync settings for images there confirm the images from the device are synced, the images still do not show up in my /e/ account online. I takes a while for them to show up, it happens eventually, but belated. I am not sure of the total delay. This costs me a lot of time, because currently i have to email the images to myself to be able to use them on PC.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- take a screenshot on your /e/ phone
- do a manual sync of the /e/ account in the account settings
- check if the screenshot is visible in the /e/ online cloud storage
What is the current behavior?
the screenshot is not immediately visible, this takes a long amount of time (i am unsure of how long).
What is the expected correct behavior?
the screenshot immediately shows up in the /e/ online cloud storage.
Relevant logs (