Some number structures (9 digit) are not identified as phone numbers in /e/ Messages
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020062660259
- Device model: LG-H850
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
Some number structures (9 digit) are not identified as phone numbers in /e/ Messages. 9 digits are used for phone number in the Czech republic. Such numbers are not identified as phone/telephone numbers in Messages.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is a tiny waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Send or receive an SMS with 9 digits in a row or 3 groups of 3 digits (### ### ###).
What is the current behavior?
Number is not recognized as phone number. No active link is generated at the number.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Active link shall be generated at the number and the Call app can be open by tapping.
Relevant logs (