Samsung A5 2017 - Screen issue
- /e/ version: a5y17lte
- Device model: SM-A520F
- When it started to occur: Since installation
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: with the last update, yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
When using the phone to send or receive a phone call, the screen is shutting down when you cover the light sensor. But, in my case, the tactile function of the screen still works and you can activate the displayed functions (even if it seems turned off). So you can pick up your phone, answer a call, and end it suddenly by touching the screen with you ear, for example.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
- The device is difficult to be usable
Steps to reproduce
I don't know.
What is the current behaviour?
Calls are ended suddenly.
What is the expected correct behaviour?
The proper behaviour is to turn off the tactile function of the screen when the light sensor is occulted.
Turn off the tactile function of the screen when the light sensor is occulted.