Poco F1 : Ghost touch
- /e/ version: e-0.9-p
- Device model: Poco F1 Beryllium
- When it started to occur: Random
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: e-0.9-p-2020072865179-dev-beryllium.zip
- Reproducible with LineageOS: Yes
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Download a multi touch tester app I used this (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.the511plus.MultiTouchTester)
- Now randomly touch your screen with 1 or 2 fingers you'll notice 1 or 2 ghost touches.
What is the current behavior?
When the user touches the screen at a random spot, a touch at some other random spot can be seen.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Touch should only be seen where the actual contact has been made on the screen.
Relevant logs (
Firmware upgrade to the latest firmware provided by Xiaomi.