Pending MEGA Update in Apps Won't Download nor Install
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020070161107
- Device model: Fairphone 3
- When it started to occur: one or two weeks ago
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: Haven't tried
My phone has version 3.7.6 installed. An update appeared in the Apps store, but when I try to install it, nothing happens. I press the Update button which causes the progress bar to be shown for a short second to immediately change back to the Update button again. The progress bar never shows any sign off download progress.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Click on the pending update in the Apps store for the MEGA app.
What is the current behavior?
The app doesn't download nor installs.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The download and installation progress should start.
Relevant logs (
The only thing I have been able to find related to this is the following message in the logs.
DownloadManager:  Stop requested with status 404: Unhandled HTTP response: 404 Not Found
I have been suggested to download it from the Aurora Store instead. Haven't tried if it is working