Mail app reports error when mail is sent in Airplane mode (no internet)
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020062660259
- Device model: LG-H850
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
Mail app reports error when mail is sent in Airplane mode (no internet). The mail is stored in the Outbox and sent later correctly.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Send a mail from /e/ Mail app while in Airplane mode or with no internet connection.
What is the current behavior?
An error is triggered, see below. Mail is stored in the Outbox and sent correctly later.
What is the expected correct behavior?
No error is necessary. Or I do not understand the error notification.
Relevant logs (