Date selector in the Calendar app ignores Settings in which `Day the week starts` is set to Mon or Sat.
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020062660259
- Device model: LG-H850
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
Date selector in the Calendar app ignores Settings in which
Day the week starts is set to Mon or Sat.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
In Calendar app settings set Monday as the start day of the week. The monthly view is OK. Add event and choose the date selector.
What is the current behavior?
The date selector shows a month and the week starts with Sunday.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The date selector shall show a month with Mon (or Sat, if set) as the day the week starts.
Relevant logs (